Concours d’Elegance – Pappjohn Sculpture Garden in Des Moines – September 12
Posted by Chris Kjellmark on August 10, 2021 · Leave a Comment
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Des Moines Concours d’Elegance at the Pappjohn Sculpture Garden in Des Moines (Grand and Locust between 12th and 16th Streets).
- FREE to the public – however, FREE WILL donations may be made to the Children’s Cancer Connection. There are marked tubes placed around the exhibit for your donations. Thank you for your generosity!
- Exhibit of more than 170 cars
- Midway featuring food, merchandise and service vendors
- Car Clubs from Des Moines area showcasing cars from members (west of 16th Street on Grand)
- Audio interviews and music throughout the day
3 p.m. Grand Awards Presentation: Join us at 13th and Grand for the presentation of Class Winners and Best of Show.
4 p.m. Roar at 4: Listen as cars fire up their engines to leave the showfield. Have your camera ready!