Iowa BMW CCA Events – we are trying to hold events with reduced exposure risk.
Posted by Chris Kjellmark on September 25, 2020 · Leave a Comment
We have had to cancel some of our events out of an abundance of caution. Up coming events may be canceled if we think the risk is not worth holding the event. We will monitor the state of COVID cases and try to give as much advanced warning as possible if an event is canceled. As the temperature cool we may find it difficult to hold events.